BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Tis the season...

If you've been sharing in Miss C-Jaz's adventures far from her Vancouver home to her current Stockholm residence through my eyes, we love that you come along for the ride. You'll notice my writing frequency has diminished on account of Miss C-Jaz napping less regularly and in shorter amounts of time, which is usually my quiet time. She's also been falling asleep much later so it's harder for me to stay up.

Aside from all of these reasons, Christmas is coming which means J gets to be home with us, then hopefully despite the British Airways mess, Mita and Wowo will be here followed by Nang and Unco Edge. So, my goal is to get Miss C-Jaz's stories out at least once a week. I'm also working on a new site, so I'll be trying to focus most of whatever time I get towards that.
Stay tuned!!!

As of today, Miss C-Jaz and I have completed 5 'Today's letter is...' (A to E). Her routine is still similar but all the times vary now. We'll be Christmas shopping soon to spoil Miss C-Jaz and also looking for a snow suit. Most importantly we'll be getting ready for a Swedish Christmas dinner and for family to visit, hopefully.

Wishing everyone a safe and memorable season. You'll be seeing us soon!