BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Girlie Girl

Mini mani-pedi's...sun dresses...hair accessories...purses...lipgloss...

Miss C-Jaz is a girlie girl, and it honestly was not my intention to make her one!! She isn't a total girlie girl because I can say that she loves playing rough with daddy, throwing the football around or kicking a soccer ball. And even if she's playing with My Little Pony, it's become a hobby with daddy to make it The Adventures of 'Pony-Transformers'.

At 4 years and 11 months, Miss C-Jaz has read her 1st book (though very small) all by herself!

Girlie or not, Miss C-Jaz continues to entertain us, to love us, and to give us lots of 'family hugs'.