BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

4 Years Old Going On 13

It was a Mary Kay day...I had my 'Check Up From the Neck Up' with my sister, a new Mary Kay consultant, and Miss C-Jaz couldn't help but take part in the make-up trial.  I had my eye shades, blush, and lipstick samples.  Miss C-Jaz took over my blush & lipstick palette, and she cutely applied the product with a little more finesse than a 4 year old should have. 

She's been a great little helper for my sister with Mary Kay, and for myself as a Stella & Dot consultant.  No wonder she's the little stylist fashionista that she is.