BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Miss C-Jaz Makes Elmo's SCRAM-bled Egg & Zucchini Pie

YESSSSSS!!!  Miss C-Jaz's eating streak continues.  She ate much of dinner yesterday and all meals  today, still with her ka here and there.  I am now jinxing it.  I know it.

We experimented with an Elmo cookbook that I got at last year's Scholastic Book Fair.  Miss C-Jaz helped me cook 'SCRAM-bled Egg & Zucchini Pie' for dinner, and it actually tasted good.  She ate half of it, except for the green stuff she could see...the zucchini :(  Note to self: peel the zucchini before chopping it.

Miss C-Jaz was so happy following her recipe book.  We have a few more planned, so we shall see how that goes this week.  Here she is with her SCRAM-bled Egg & Zucchini Pie.