BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

RANDOM ~ Miss C-Jaz's First Pretend Phone Conversation

I made a great breakfast this morning, not so much healthy, but a big breakfast like Mita or Ganma made back home: fried eggs with crisp edges, baked bacon, and hot steamed rice.   It's a beautiful Saturday morning, and we'll be out in the afternoon, but after breakfast we went up into the loft to lounge as Miss C-Jaz's nap time would soon be approaching, and Daddy's too.  J and I were hiding under the blankets as Miss C-Jaz was playing and pretending with my phone: texting Ganma, Mita, and Wowo.  If only I had my camera, she pinned the phone between her left shoulder and ear and began her usual conversation that used to only last 5 seconds, but this one was longer and cuter.

"Hi!  My name Nana.

Okay. 

Oh!  I see.

This Monday.

Oh, yah.  (Laughs).  Oh!  I see.

See you soon.

Bye."

When we asked her who she was talking to she said Nang, and that Nang says Hi.

This one is for you Ate Ninang ;)  Miss You!