BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Monday, October 12, 2009

RANDOM ~ Miss C-Jaz: chopsticks and shoes

Today is Thanksgiving holiday in Canada, and though we're 2 plane rides away from home, we still celebrated Thanksgiving in Sweden.  I missed my writing time today during Miss C-Jaz's nap time - she was still a bit under the weather and anytime I moved away from her she'd start to wake.  If she goes to bed without fail tonight, then I shall share our Canadian Thanksgiving feast that we celebrated in Sweden.

For now, two Miss C-Jaz randoms to be remembered...

FIRST...
She has these cute Nike water slippers that we use as house slippers because the rubber non-mark soles give her good grip while running and jumping.  For the first time ever, she put on her shoes by herself including the velcro closures, and she put each shoe on the correct foot!!!

SECOND...
Just a few moments ago, we started eating noodles with peas and carrots.  I gave her chopsticks and a fork.  (I used her chopsticks that had green training 'wheels' because she didn't want to use it.)  Apparently, she really didn't need it.  She used chopsticks by herself, and she even picked up a pea!!!