BACHOOCHIE

Pronounced BAH-CHEW-CHEE, it was a nickname my sister called her first-ever niece, Miss C-Jaz. According to urbandictionary.dom, this term is used to express "an absolutely wonderful bum". And that she is, myBachoochie, my little bum cheeks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She REMEMBERS!

It's going to be an interesting 8 months in Sweden, especially for Nana. Skype will be how we visit with family, especially Mita, Wowo, Nang Nang, UncEdge, and monkey.

I ask her, "Who dances like this (both index fingers sliding up and down in the air to the tune of the playground song on WordWorld, the best kid show ever!)?"

She says, "Nang Nang."

I ask her, "Who laughs like this, holding the belly?"

She says, "UncEdge."

I ask her. "Who sings...I love Cianna, yes I do. I love Cianna, yes I do."

She says, "Mee-tah."

I ask her, "Who buys you chicken nuggets and apple pie?"

She says, "Wowo."


Oh, funny Nana!!!